Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Slacking Off

It has been a few days since I have made my miniatures. I've been quite the slacker!

However, I finally made my own charlotte cake (pictured to the right). Rich chocolate sauce and chocolate shreds are surrounded by six juicy, vibrant strawberries. I LOVE chocolate and strawberries, together or by themselves.


This past weekend, my mom and I went to a Renaissance festival. I have always wanted to go. It was loads of fun! Keep me away from all the jewelry-- it is so, so tempting! One of my favorite parts was the jousting tournament. Even though it was a very chilly weekend, it was great!


Our swimming pool closed for the year on Monday. This marks the official end of my summer. But since I will not be swimming again until summer 2011, I have more time to dedicate to my crafts.


Life stays busy!



Candy corn earrings and necklace in anticipation of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por unos trabajos tan reales.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is admiring the candy corn earrings and I like the charlotte cake. Good job!

    ReplyDelete