Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble-Gobble

Anyone need a turkey? These little fellows visited us all summer long... but now they are in hiding for obvious reasons.

Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite times of the year. There are no excuses for me to not take the time to stop and think about what I am really grateful for. As usual, my list is endless this year. I am especially thankful for the opportunity to make and share my miniatures in numerous ways.
l
I would like to extend my thanks to a few people who have helped me particularly with Tweety Petie Products (among other things)... to my mom and dad, to my brothers and sisters, to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, to my nieces, to my relatives, to my friends, to my customers, to my supporters, to my followers, and (last but not least) to two people who have changed my life forever: Cassandra and Tish.
l
It is an incredible experience to see my blog grow especially during the past few weeks. My followers make all the difference for me here on blogger. So thank you for all your encouragement and inspiration! It means so much. I cannot put into words the gratitude I feel to each and every one of you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! More Thanksgiving mini-goodies are to follow.

1 comment: