Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Special Treat

Although I have been absent from my blog for a week, I am back again with good news! My niece, Catherine Olivia, was born on February 20th at 10:52am. We're all so excited to meet her. I have an extremely busy week ahead, so excuse me if I become a little inactive for just a short while.

Now that I have finally completed the seemingly endless list of custom orders, I am enjoying the freedom of making whatever I please! We'll see how long this lasts. :) Anyway, here is my latest project: a collection of special treats. I'm still revising it here and there, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I'm anxious to make so many new surprises!

Here we have various doughnuts, a cake, cinnamon rolls, and three unique cupcakes. I placed everything on a table just for fun. I hope you can tolerate pink because there happens to be quite a bit of it on the table. :) All of the doilies measure 1 inch in diameter.

Before I forget, I'd like to say a special thank you to everyone for your thoughtful congratulations on reaching 100 followers. I rarely reply to any comments, but be assured that I read every single one of them! Mini hugs.



If only I could eat these!



A selection of doughnuts: chocolate, vanilla, striped cream, maple, and pink. Mmm! Two of the cupcakes can also be seen in this picture.



Chocolate and pink match very nicely.



Chocolate swirls and chocolate roses..



Glazed doughnuts.



Cinnamon rolls!

8 comments:

  1. All of that is BEAUTIFUL! I want to eat every one of those donuts. X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se ven deliciosos!!!!
    Que precioso trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so real and edible! Congratulations on your niece! Please share a photo of her! I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice selection of sweet treats!

    After seeing your profile, just want to say I think it's great that a young lady of your age is pursuing something so creative and productive. Keep up the good work!

    Regards,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades por tu sobrina. Estos dulces están perfectos, me gusta mucho esa textura que tu has conseguido.
    Aprovecho este comentario para darte la bienvenida a mi blog.
    Besos Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Click here to chceck my blog :: 강남안마

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete