Monday, June 13, 2011

Classic Hamburger & Fries

Summer is just around the corner! We all know that summer is full of cookouts. In keeping with the season, I have made some delicious hamburgers grilled to perfection, along with a serving of french fries and ketchup. Who's hungry? I also made hamburger earrings that dangle very nicely.

Tomorrow is my eye surgery. Unfortunately I will have to take some time off from making miniatures while I recover, but I will return and share more minis as soon as I am able. Until next time!



5 comments:

  1. Fantasticos!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is great! How do you do the lettuce? Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks wonderful. The French fries look fried, and the hamburger looks real!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I really want to read more your posts. They are so useful that I can use them to solve issues.
    I hope you will upload articles frequently. I like them very much. They are pieces of advice for me.

    Try to check my webpage :: 안마

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete